Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Saturday, January 5, 2013

My New Sign

 
 
My New Sign
 

I wanted to share the story of my new sign.  I guess my last post is one post longer than I thought it would be. 
 I was listening to the song by Kutless "It Is Well" one morning because it was a song we played for Hannah's funeral.  As I was listening God gave me the idea to ask a friend to paint this saying "It is well with  my soul on it. So I asked her a couple days later.  She agreed to make me a sign.  She asked what colors and size and anything I want on the sign too.  I wanted it a red/maroon tone and it to 1 ft by 3 ft and a butterfly on it and then do whatever you want. 
 
She painted the sign and gave it to me!  I love it!  She added a dandelion on the paining.  I wanted to  share the symbolize I get from that simple dandelion.  The dandelion painted here is spreading its seeds.  This flower dies and as its seeds are spread new life is made.  As see as Hannah went to heaven her life was filled with tiny seeds and touched many lives more than I will ever know.  I take comfort in knowing this promise that God used her short life in such a powerful way! 
 
The butterfly symbol is as the caterpillar life ends and becomes a butterfly so Hannah's life on earth ended but she has new life in heaven with Jesus!  She is healed, beautiful and full of joy walking with Jesus everyday!
 
These verses were also apart of Hannah's funeral: Mark 10:19 and Psalms 139:13-16
 
Sandi
 


No comments:

Post a Comment