Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Letter 'H' Has a New Meaning in our Home!!

Nathan and Terri Lynn and Valerie worked with these Magnetics. Their first project was this
Another cool creation!
They raised the letter H and it looks cool!
Nathan makes these cookies once in a while and they are called "The Hannah Cookies"
Terri Lynn was doing school while I was helping Nathan she made her own letter "H". She was very proud!
 Heidi painted this letter for Hannah and for Heidi!
 Nathan wanted to make something with daddy.  Dad told him he needed to make a blue print.  So he drew up want he wanted and I helped him add measurements to the blue print.  Rick helped him cut the boards and nail it together.  Nathan even got to nail gun one nail!  Then he painted it! 
 Nathan made this a few months ago with dad.  He is so proud of it.  He painted it too!
 Valerie's creation!  See the "H's" under the rainbow!
Valerie made this for Cassie:  "Cassie Loves Hannah!"
 Heidi made this sweet little pillow for Hannah.  Hannah got the pleasure of getting to lay on it a few times! 
 Cassie made this pillow.  It is very nicely quilted!  So pretty!
Cassie put and "H" in the middle of the little quilt.  She made the quilt of the extra pieces of Hannah's blankets we made for her! 
Cassie this is so cute!  It is a photo book!


The Letter 'H' Has a New Meaning in our Home!!
I can proudly say my children have been doing projects and memories of Hannah in healthy and healing ways.  It is neat for me to see their creativity and ideas.  We don't worship the projects but helping 7 children heal and work though losing their baby sister to Jesus's arms is all this has done.  It is great to do these things.  I don't give them suggestions for these items. They have done all these things on their own.  It shows me that Hannah is in their thoughts and minds often.  They are acting like normal children they are happy, healthy and open and stable.  This is because our family has been prayed for by so many and God has His arms  around our family.  He knows exactly where each child is in their grief.  I know them being allowed to create memories has helped them alot. 

Zephaniah 3:17-20
17 The Lord your God is in your midst,
a mighty one who will save;
he will rejoice over you with gladness;
he will quiet you by his love;
he will exult over you with loud singing.
18 I will gather those of you who mourn for the festival,
so that you will no longer suffer reproach.[c]
19 Behold, at that time I will deal
with all your oppressors.
And I will save the lame
and gather the outcast,
and I will change their shame into praise
and renown in all the earth.
20 At that time I will bring you in,
at the time when I gather you together;
for I will make you renowned and praised
among all the peoples of the earth,
when I restore your fortunes
before your eyes,” says the Lord.


Love, Sandi Kwant (Martin, Sam, Cassie, Heidi, Valerie, Nathan, Terri Lynn and Hannah's mommy)

2 comments:

  1. I love the photo book!!! It's got a Starfighter Lily on it so I think it's really neat! :) You make it look so fun to do things with "H" that it makes me want to do things with "L's"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing what new creations you all come up with in Hannah's memory. I'm so glad you post pictures! It helps give us ideas too. :)

    ReplyDelete