Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Monday, May 21, 2012

Terri Lynn's Sweet Comments



Terri Lynn's Sweet Comments
Oh the sweetness of innocent comments just thinking and trying to make sense of life. 
Terri Lynn lately has been talking alot about Hannah.  She makes these sweet comments or questions.  I can tell she is thinking about her baby sister that she misses.  It makes my heart smile when she makes these comments.  Even though it is hard to hear your daughter ask about her baby sister who is no longer with us. 

Here are a few of these sweet comments:
-Does Jesus have diapers and clothes for Hannah to wear?
-When is Hannah coming back?
-I want Hannah to come back to us!
-I love Hannah so so so so much!
-When can we have another baby?
-How does Hannah eat?
-Hannah is my baby sister and I love her, we all love her!  and miss her so so so much! 
-I wish I can go to heaven and visit Hannah!
-(As Terri Lynn is kissing the air) she says I'm kissing Hannah! 
-I wish everybody could stay here and not go to heaven and not die!
-When I see Hannah in heaven I'm going to give Hannah a big hug and a big big kiss!

Terri Lynn always seem to say these comments at the most sweetest moments.  She will pray so sweetly for Hannah to come back. 

Terri Lynn you are such a precious sweetie pie!!

Love you, Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment