Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Few Pictures of Hannah's Funeral

people are arriving into the sanctuary
As people arrive this picture of Hannah is what they got to see.
some of the flowers
A table set up with Hannah's memories
sitting together as a family in the front row
the sanctuary was full!  Fullest it has ever been so I was told.  I didn't even notice.
Pastor Jon spoke

Children's message (We wanted a service directed to the children)
Martin read Hannah"s Story

Tami talked about how much Hannah and our family meant to her
Alice sharing!  Thanks Alice!

Thanks Dalee for sharing!
Becky thanks for sharing your heart.  It meant so much to us!
                                   
Listening

One of the hardest times in my life! Losing my baby!
Denise and Beth singing the same song they sang for Hannah's baptism!  Beautiful! Thank you!
Karen sang too! 
Our family walked out first to met and receive hugs and loves from all!
Terri Lynn is sleeping on my shoulder.  It was a good feeling for me to have her sleeping on me. I needed her closeness!
fellowship time
The cake celebrating Hannah's 64 days with us!
Bouquet of flowers from Pake and Beppe
Bouquet of flowers from Hannah's aunts and uncles and nieces and nephews


Few Pictures of Hannah's Funeral
Hannah's funeral was at Faith Community Fellowship on Saturday, February 12, 2011 at 1pm.  It was a blurr for me.  I don't remember much of that day.  I'm so thankful for all who can and supported us!  We were blessed with love! 

Joshua 1:9
9 Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.”

Love, Sandi

1 comment:

  1. I know Hannah is so perfect and full of joy in heaven - yet my heart just breaks for you all. You remain in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete