Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Mother's Day Present

Terri Lynn standing next to the Mother's Day presents.
Terri Lynn is so cute I can just eat her up!  I love you, Terri!!

 Mother's Day Present

We gave Rick's mom and my mom this little girl statue.  We knew who it was in remembering of.  Hannah Grace of course.  I have one too for my garden.  I had a vision in my mind one day. It was of Hannah standing in heaven in a sweet little dress all pretty and happy.  She is happy  in heaven and is my sweet little girl!

We know this is a memory of Hannah.  We don't need to tell everyone who comes over why we have a little girl statue.  God knows it is just a sweet little statue. We know and thats all that is important.  It is between us and God. 

Psalms 26
Vindicate me, O Lord,
for I have walked in my integrity,
and I have trusted in the Lord without wavering.
2 Prove me, O Lord, and try me;
test my heart and my mind.[a]
3 For your steadfast love is before my eyes,
and I walk in your faithfulness.
4 I do not sit with men of falsehood,
nor do I consort with hypocrites.
5 I hate the assembly of evildoers,
and I will not sit with the wicked.
6 I wash my hands in innocence
and go around your altar, O Lord,
7 proclaiming thanksgiving aloud,
and telling all your wondrous deeds.
8 O Lord, I love the habitation of your house
and the place where your glory dwells.
9 Do not sweep my soul away with sinners,
nor my life with bloodthirsty men,
10 in whose hands are evil devices,
and whose right hands are full of bribes.
11 But as for me, I shall walk in my integrity;
redeem me, and be gracious to me.
12 My foot stands on level ground;
in the great assembly I will bless the Lord.

Love, Martin, Sam, Cassie, Heidi, Valerie, Nathan, Terri Lynn and Hannah's mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment