Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Emails in Reply to the Above Rubies Article



Emails in Reply to the Above Rubies Article

Here is a couple emails I received in respoonse to the article I wrote that was in Ablove Rubies Magazine.  These emails are all from people I have never meant!


Hi Sandi, Rick and all the family,

We have just read your article about Baby Hannah, my granddaughter and myself.

We are so encouraged by your story about Hannah and her value and place in his kingdom.

You are soooo blessed to have that opportunity! We had a homeschool family near to us

go through this too. 

My granddaughter wants to say something too. : ) :

Hello this is (name removed) i am so sorry about sweet Hannah

she was very cute and she was a blessing too
when i was reading this article i started to cry


i thought how sad it was :( i will be praying for you and your family

its hard to lose someone that you truly love.

Love and lots of Hugs to you all,


Blessings,
(name removed)

Dear Sandi,

I was just rereading my Above Rubies and your article about your precious little baby Hannah. I noticed that you live in Mt. Vernon and wanted to say "hi" from Ferndale. Did you go to the AR conference last Fall? I stopped in really quickly (I came from a retreat where I was speaking in Sumas) and I gave a short testimony about having a baby at the age of 45.

Your article was such an encouragement. I am sure that God is still mightily using the life and death of your precious daughter to impact many people.

May God bless and keep you as you serve Him.

(Name removed) (proud mom of 8 ages 6 to 26)


Hi Sandi!

I've been thinking of you and praying for you all. :) I was in our local health store the other day and it is called The Vine and is owned by two Christian families. One of the owner's is Stephanie and I went in to talk to her and get some natural stuff to try and fight off this horrible cough my son and I have. While I was checking out she mentioned how we had come in shortly after Lilly's death. She said that just a day or two after that, she got the Above Rubies magazine and found your article about Hannah in there. I was happy to be able to tell her that I have gotten to know you.

That is probably the fifth person that told me they had read Hannah's article. I love that. I want everyone to know about our special girls!

Anyway, just wanted to share that.


Love,

Trisomy mommy
Hello! My name is Hannah , im 21 and I live in York, ME. I just read your article in my newest issue of Above Rubies... Isnt that magazine such a blessing? I just love it.
Your story was so very touching! Thank you for opening it up and sharing it with believers around the globe, once again showing God in His amazing faithfulness....

I was emailing to recommend a video online for you to watch. Its about 4 minutes long (i think) called 99 Balloons. Have you seen it? It's on youtube and definitely one of my most favorite videos... Because, like your story of Hannah Grace, the life of the little baby in the video perfectly exemplified to those around him the mystery of God, His divine will and the importance of trusting He knows more than us.... regardless of the circumstances or outcome.



I wanted to write you and recommend that video if you hadn't seen it!
Take care, and sending blessings from one side of the country to the other :-)

Hannah

just wanted to write to thank you for the Article in Above Rubies of your little baby, we also had a little girl 3 years ago with trisomy 18, she only lived 3 days, but those were 3 bittersweet, blessed days! My mom really enjoyed reading your article, thanks again! ~L
There are a few more from Africa but I can't find the emails.  I will put them on once I find them.

Love, Sandi

No comments:

Post a Comment