Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Thanks for the Gifts for Hannah! What a Blessing!

Hannah one day old!
Thanks for the Gifts for Hannah!  What a Blessing!

I thought I'd do a public thanks to everyone who blessed us with gifts for Hannah!  We felt loved and honored to be showered with gifts that showed love!  I have to tell this story.  I loved sending thank you notes for gift and meals given.  It is just my thing I love to do it and it makes me feel good to express my thanks in some sort of way.  I treasured every gift.  Anyway I'd not make too much time because of all the extra work caring for Hannah was and homeschooling my other children.  I was still determined to send out thank you notes.  I am thankful I did this task now,  I have my written list of gift and the giver in my journal.  The middle of the nights when Hannah Grace was not sleeping and I was getting frustrated because I was so tired and really needed to sleep.  In order to not get frustrated and depressed about it.  I'd do little quiet jobs around the house with Hannah bouncing in my arms.  I cleaned the school room,  the kitchen and my favorite task,  writing thank you notes while bouncing Hannah in my left arm and writing with my right arm.  (maybe my notes where not as neat as I usually do so this is the reason why).  This act of doing something positive in the middle of the night really helped my attitude and I did end of getting some sleep before I needed to feed Hannah again.  (But God's grace and provision I really never felt tired during the day)

Here is my list of people to thank for the special gift meant just for Hannah or our family! 
Hannah's sisters: Cassie, Heidi, Valerie, and Terri Lynn,  Hannah's brothers: Martin, Sam, and Nathan, Hannah's grandparents:  Grandma Gertie,  Pake and Beppe, Aunt Jill,  Fleury family,  Hodge family, Seager family, VandenBosch family, Aunt Anita, Sybrandy family, Glasglow family, Hibma famly,  Anderson family, Diele family, Plantich family, McGlinchy family, Rogers family, Jones family, Dutton Family, Gomez family, Wargo family, Marker family, Griepsma family, Fielder family, Brawley family, DeJager family, Poortinga family, Bakke family, Aunt Janet, Edlund family, Anderson family, Hilker family, DeJong family, Weyers family, Uptain family, Bitto family, Firman family, Bradbury family, Cocheba family, Holzknect family, Westra family, Cousin Lydia, VanderLei family, Skelton family, Andringa family, Miller family, Williamson family, Garrish family, Graham family, Orange family, VanBerkum family, Sybrandy family, Mass family, Wolters family, Kuipers family, Ware family, Lingenfelter family
I am hoping I did not forget anyone.  If I did I must have forgotten to write it down in my journal.  When Hannah was with us I had a notebook which I wrote in but I did forget once in a while. 

Philippians 1:3&4
3 I thank my God upon every remembrance of you, 4 always in every prayer of mine making request for you all with joy,

Love, Sandi (Mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment