Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Sunday, April 15, 2012

John 9:1-3

Hannah all snugly!


John 9:1-3
As he passed by, he saw a man blind from birth. 2 And his disciples asked him, “Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?” 3 Jesus answered, “It was not that this man sinned, or his parents, but that the works of God might be displayed in him.


As I read this scripture and many of my friends remind me of this scripture.  Hannah was born with Trisomy 18 not because Rick and I were in sin but for the glory of God.  God had a purpose for Hannah's Trisomy 18.  I will probably not know the extent of the workings of God through my sweet Hannah.  But I do know she blessed and minister to many!  It gives me peace to know God had a purpose for Hannah's life. I will trust God and not go crazy trying to figure out that purpose.  Someday I will know, (in heaven)

Love, Sandi (Hannah's mommy)

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE this post. Thank you for the glorious reminder. :) Sometimes I think our girls would tell us they were HAPPY to have Trisomy 18 - they got to be with Jesus so much quicker that way.

    ReplyDelete