Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Cassie and Hannah Grace!!!!!

This is Hannah and I. I am holding Hannah while I feed her. This is after dinner. Mom was feeding Hannah during dinner and while we where doing devotions. It took longer to feed Hannah than it did for us to eat. so when we where done I got to hold and feed Hannah. While mom was cleaning up after dinner I didn't have to help clean up until Hannah was done feeding by the time Hannah was done they were almost done cleaning so I didn't have to do much. This is one picture that we have that I am feeding Hannah after dinner I fed her other times after dinner but we didn't get any pictures.

This is a picture of me feeding Hannah again this time it is at Children's. We were in the special room that Children's had for moms to go in and feed their babies. There were two chairs in the room,  mom was in one pumping and I was in the other chair holding and feeding Hannah. 


In the car when we are going somewhere and Hannah needs to be fed I will hook up Hannah to her machine and feed her. I had to do it a lot and  most of the time it was on are way to Children's. On our way there and on are way back Hannah needed to be feed so I hooked Hannah all up and fed her. Sometimes when we were in town she needed to be fed too.


With Love, Cassie (Hannah Grace's oldest sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment