Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pray for Lilly

Here is another special picture that Hannah's cousin Lydia made really special! 


Pray for Lilly

I have been following this "Pray for Lilly" blog.  It is about a little girl who is now over a year and has full Trisomy 18.  She was born in July 4, 2010.  I love reading this blog as Lilly's mom is always so positive. She reminds me of myself in her day to day actions with Lilly.  I also sent Lilly one of Hannah's outfits that she was given up never wore.  Lisa, Lilly's momma, has a picture of Lilly in the outfit in her blog.  Cassie also made a blanket for Lilly and a couple of headbands.  There is also a picture of Lilly with these items too. 
Lilly is also from a homeschooling family! 

I wanted to tell you about Lilly so you can pray for her.  She is having an open heart surgery to fix her VSD on November 3.  If you think about it pray for sweet Lilly!

Here is Lilly's blog
http://pray4lilly.blogspot.com/

Love, Sandi Kwant


No comments:

Post a Comment