Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Some Thoughts From Hannah's Mommy (10/12/11)

Here is another sweet picture Hannah's cousin made really special!  Thanks Lydia! 


James 1:17
17Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

As I was reading the other day through the book of James.  I read this verse and started to cry.  I knew God was telling me Hannah was a good gift from my Father in Heaven.  He gave us Hannah as she was a very good gift.  The only thing is I miss my very special gift!  Hannah is truly a blessing to us and we have so many good memories with her.    I am so thankful God blessed us with Hannah as a good gift from Heaven.  How much better of a gift could I ask for?  Hannah loved us wholeheartedly and we loved her back unconditionally. 

Hannah has been in heaven for now 8 months,  there is not a day that goes by that I don't miss my sweet gift from God.  She blessed us so much!  I sure miss her though.  I wonder daily what I'd be doing if she were here with us.  I also at times wish we would have been blessed with more days with her.  But then my husband reminds me her job here on earth was done.  God called her home to be with Him.  Hannah is in a much better place! 

Love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)


No comments:

Post a Comment