Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Friday, October 28, 2011

Cassie and Hannah Grace!!!!!


                       Hannah Grace Poem
Hannah Grace was born screaming
She was breathing

Mom and dad got to hold her
Our prayer

Due to blood sugar
They had to move her

Moved to the isolate
This was current

Hannah was put on o2
Most babies like her do

Later she got of o2
Opposite of babies like her do

I got to hold Hannah
After mama

She was like a preemie
Because she was so tiny

I picked out her first outfit
Preemie size fit   
Under the Billy light
For the night  

Next a car seat test
And she passed it

Now got to come home
Her car seat had some foam

I got Hannah some head bands
With my hands

We had a lot of Dr. appointments
That disappoints

Hannah Grace likes to roll her eyes
With disguise

Terri Lynn likes be in Hannah’s face
But with grace
She likes to be awake at night
 In the light
I made her a skirt
When she was alert
 

  
















                                                                    I taught both Heidi and Valerie
                                                            That made me happy


Also I made her some tiny pants
Not as small as ants

She was not breathing right
With all her might

Brought her to the hospital
Hannah is so little

She was put on o2
Which I thought they would do

She stopped breathing
What was the meaning?

They tried to save her
She was put on the ventilator

Mom and dad hold her
With care

She passed away on Feb eight
That is not a fun date


With Love Cassie (Hannah's oldest sister)


No comments:

Post a Comment