Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hannah's First Heaven Birthday

 We decorated every window in house house upstairs.  Messages to Hannah or remembrances of Hannah! By Martin
 By Sam
 Our Van got a paint job too.  I am enjoying driving around with my decorated van!
 64 balloons, one balloon for each day we had Hannah.  Each balloon was a visual remembrance for each and everyday we had Hannah.  One balloon for Hannah's day on Rick's birthday,  One balloon for the day Hannah got be with with us for Sam's birthday, one balloon for Cassie's birthday,  one balloon for Heidi's birthday, one balloon for the day she was baptized,  one balloon for the day she was under the billi lights,  one balloon for the day she was born. 
 Each of us got 7 balloons, This is Heidi.
 Nathan and his 7 memory balloons
 Valerie and her balloons
  Martin and his balloons
 Sam and his balloons
 Cassie and her 7 balloons
 Terri Lynn even got 7 balloons for which she was really proud!
 Rick and his balloons
 I got 8 balloons!
 Sending the balloons off to heaven
 We each got the let our balloons go as we wanted too.  Nathan has a little trouble with some tangling and he decided to let them all go at the same time.
 Sending the balloons off, one of Sam's balloons had a picture of Hannah on the end of the string, you can kinda see it in this picture.
 We also visited Hannah's grave.  The balloons here are from grandma, Pake and Beppe
 We went to a park as a family.  It was a good time.  Here we all are
 Terri Lynn wanted another time picture with daddy.
Up and the Little Mountain over looking the farm land and toward our home.


As we reflect on our day. It was so good we could be together as a family.  I just need to remind myself I have seven other blessings that need their mommy.  I know Hannah was an extra special gift God gave us and we are honored to be her family!!

We love you Hannah Grace and we miss you so much! 

Psalms 23
The Lord is my shepherd;
I shall not want.
2 He makes me to lie down in green pastures;
He leads me beside the still waters.
3 He restores my soul;
He leads me in the paths of righteousness
For His name’s sake.
4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil;
For You are with me;
Your rod and Your staff, they comfort me.
5 You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies;
You anoint my head with oil;
My cup runs over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me
All the days of my life;
And I will dwell[a] in the house of the Lord
Forever.

Love, Sandi Kwant (Mommy to Martin, Sam, Cassie, Heidi, Valerie, Nathan, Terri Lynn, Hannah


2 comments:

  1. What a great day of remembering Miss Hannah Grace! Brought tears down my face! Your family is such a blessing, Sandi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tabby & I read this post the other day. It made me smile and cry. So glad you all were able to spend the whole day together. (Another plus to homeschooling!) Loved the balloons and paint jobs! Peace and comfort to your family.

    ReplyDelete