Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Many Blessings 51-100

My Children on Nathan's 6th Birthday!

My Many Blessings 51-100
51.  I am thankful for my ability to sew!  I love sewing and creating neat things out of of piece of fabric.
52.  I am thankful for a can of Diet Coke.  
53.  I am thankful for broccoli.  It is so yummy cooked with cheese melted on top! 
54.  I am thankful for my prayer journal.  With this prayer journal, I remember to pray for the things God puts on my heart or allows  me to know so I can pray! 
55. I am so thankful to know answered prayers.  I have seen prayers answered that I had faithfully prayed for in my prayer journal. 
56.  I am thankful for that time my husband takes to lead family devotions!  God blessed me with a godly husband who leads his family to seek God their heavenly father!
57.  I am thankful for my gift of encouragement and compassion.  I am embracing these gifts and allowing God to used me in ways He leads me too.  I am praying I bless others and lead them to Christ by allowing the Holy Spirit to lead my giftings.!
58. I am thankful for birthdays!  I like our family birthday celebrations as we celebrate even of our children. We gift them with presents and verbal blessings, 
59.  I am thankful for nerf guns.  My nerf guns can entertain a bunch of boys for a very long time! 
60.  I am thankful my children willingly help me around the house.  What a blessings they are to their momma.
61.  I am thankful for all the Trisomy mommys I have met because of Hannah.  You have made my life fuller and I pray for you each day. 
62. I am for my washing machine.  I do so much laundry and my washing machine helps so much!
63.  I am thankful for my clothes dryer!  What more can I say!  It is just a true blessing!
64.  I am thankful for my dutch heritage.  My mom and dad and my husbands mom and dad all immigrated from The Netherlands.  I just love that my children have a dutch heritage!
65.  I am thankful for the time I spent before I fall asleep.  I spend time talking to God and I always fall into a sweet sleep while commuting with God.
66.  I am thankful for grapefruit!  I love love eating grapefruit!  For a couple of my pregnancies I lived on grapefruit!
67  I am thankful for the Cedarhome Awana's program.  My children have learned so much scripture at Awana's. Cedarhome program is quality!  I love that my chidlren are hiding God's Word in their hearts.
68.  I am thankful for Christmas cards and Christmas letters.  I love all the letters and photos. I love keeping in contact with all my friends and family!
69.  I am thankful for Charms Blow Pops.  I love sucking on a sucker and then being rewarded with gum in the end! 
70.  I am thankful for friends who have prayed for me and my family during this year!  I have felt the prayer of God's People!
71.  I am thankful for Aunts and Uncles and Cousins.  You all make my life fuller! 
72.  I am thankful for the beautiful tulips that make they appearance in the spring!  so beautiful to see a field full of tulips.
73.  I am thankful for ducks.  I love seeing our ducks wondering around the yard just waddling around looking for food! 
74.  I an thankful for my new devotional "Jesus Calling"  by Sarah Young.
75.  I am thankful for the manicure I was blessed with this weekend by some very special friends.
76.  I am thankful for the pedicure I was also blessing to receive this weekend.
77.  I am thankful for my husbands drive to fix something that needs fixing right away. He is awesome and I don't have to work around a broken thing for long!
78.  I am thankful for green grass.  I love laying and walking through the lush green grass we have here in our lawn all year long!
79.  I am thankful for the NICU nurses.  The nurses were so kind and helpful and answered all our questions and loved on Hannah!  What a blessing to have been in the NICU with Hannah. 
80.  I am thankful for my daughters awesome sewing abiblites.  I am enjoying all their skills so much as they make special things for each other. 
81.  I am thankful my children take turns making lunch every school day so I can focus on finishing school with the children.
82.  I am thankful for First Class Skaigt County Homeschool Co-op and their members. The ladies are so encouaging, loving and supportive.  My children are blessed to be loved on by others too!
83.  I am thankful for Pansies.  I love the look of Pansies.  They are my favorite flowers.  I love how they come in different colors and they are easy to grow and they come back every year. 
84. I am thankful for a good salad.  I love eating salad.  I love the salad my mom makes but I am making myself learn how to make the salad so I can pass it down the generations.
85.  I am thankful for a calculator.  The calculator makes balancing my checkbook much easier! 
86. I am thankful for my families good health!  What a blessing that is
87.  I am thankful for the evergreen tress so abundant around here!  I love watching them sway in the wind.
88.  I am thankful for the ability to read and write! 
89. I am thankful for the ability to teach my children to read and write!
90.  I am thankful for my new camera!
91.  I am thankful for the trust I have in my teens!  They are great young men and I trust them!
92.  I am thankful I have 2 teen drivers in the house.  Now when I need an extra driver,  I have one at my disposal!
93.  I am thankful for all the Trisomy Mommy friends!  You understand what I've beeen through and you have given much loving support!
94.  I am thankful for the 64 days our family was blessed to have Hannah Grace!
95.  I am thankful God is with me every day, hour, minute, second! 
96.  I am thankful for Hannah's hook finger.  Her specila finger gives much joy and memories with the children.
97.  I am thankful I got to hold Hannah every single day of her short life!
98.  I am thankful I slept with Hannah every night she was at home.  She was nestled on my chest or cradled in my arms.  That special times with her are a great time of peace and love. 
99.  I am thankful for the feeding pump we used to feed Hannah.  Without the feeding pump, she would not been able to eat!
100.  I am thankful God and only God lead me to be thankful.  God through His word and spending time with Him.  He lead me to remember my blessinngs!
More to come! 


No comments:

Post a Comment