Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Sunday, February 26, 2012

My Many Blessings 1-50

My Family.  (this picture was taken for our 23rd Anniversary)


My Many Blessings 1-50

I started a list of Thankfulness back on November.  This daily listing of things to be thankful for and remembering my blessings, really helped me when I felt like I was spiraling into depression.  Since then I have felt the Lord nudging me to make a list of Thankfulness.  During my Sunday School class on prayer I was convicted to follow through on my nudging from the Holy Spirit.  Then I was lead to do make my list public.  (I will be adding to it so I is a work in progess not at all complete ever). I'm going to list my November blessings list first and then continue from there.
 Here is the start: 

1.  I am so thankful for Jesus Christ who died for my sins so I can go to heaven. I will get to see Hannah once again!
2.  I am thankful for my best friend Rick.  He is my husband but much more to me than that!  He loves me and treasures me!  I love and treasure him too!   
3.  I am thankful for God's Word! 
4.  I am thankful for my oldest son Martin Allen! What a blessing he is to our family!  He is a wonderful example to his younger siblings.
5.  I am thankful for my second born:  Samuel Roger!  He has such a kind heart and a servants heart!
6.  I am thankful for my oldest daughter, Cassandra Marie!  She is a hard worker, joy and a great friend!
7.  I am thankful for my second daughter Heidi Alice!  She is happy, easy going and joyful always!
8.  I am thankful for my third daughter and fifth baby Valerie Kay!  She has a kind heart, and is very determined.  She also has her daddy's perfectionist eyes!
9.  I am thankful for my sixth baby, Nathan Richard!  He is alarm clock every morning!  God knew I didn't like being awaken by an alarm clock!  He is a joy!
10.  I am thankful for my seventh baby and my fourth daughter!  She always says the sweetest things at just the right time! 
11. I am thankful for my youngest child Hannah Grace Kwant.  She is waiting for me in heaven!  What a blessing she has been on our life!  I am honored to be Hannah's chosen momma!
12.  I am thankful for my big white van!  I love that I can carry extra people, extra things and whatever!  I am also happy that we can loan it out once in a while!
13.  I am thankful for my church family! 
14.  I am thankful for my very comfortable bed!  I sleep so good in my bed! 
15.  I am thankful for my mom and dad.  I am blessed to be their daughter.  I am thankful to be raised in a Christian home!  They love my children and are a great example.
16.  I am thankful for my mother in law, Gertie.  She is a godly women and loves to help and she loves her grandchildren.
17.  I am thankful for my homeschooling freinds.  They have given me so much support and and encouragment.  I treasure their friendships.
18.  I am thankful for the free motel stay we won!
19.  I am thankful for my favorite sister, Alice.  She is my only sister. 
20.  I am thankful for I live in the Pacific Northwest!  It is such a beautiful area to live. 
21.  I am thankful for the Conway moms I've gotten to know.  They have made me feel apart of the comunity even though I homeschool!
22.  I am so thankful for my "Irons" group!  You allow me to share and you love me though my struggles and you pray for and with me!
23.  I am thankful for good health for my family and I.  What a blessing!
24.  I am thankful for Thankgiving!  It is a day to sit back and remember all our blessings!
25.  I am thankful for forgivness granted to me by my Heavenly Father through Jesus!  so I can also show love, mercy and forgivness to others.
26.  I am thankful for telephones/cell phones.  I love keeping in touch with friend and family. 
27.  I am thankful for windy days.  These windy days help me remember the power of God!  God is in control!
28.  I am thankful for the rainbow of colors!  God made colors and the colors makes such a beautiful world!
29.  I am thankful for my dishwasher.  I'd have so many dishes to wash if I did not have a dishwasher!
30.  I am thankful for my daily shower.  I love my nice warm shower!
31.  I am thankful for the blessings and joy that homeschooling my children brings me and my family!
32.  I am thankful for Cascade Lumber.  Rick had worked for them for about 18 years!  What a blessing to be apart of such and awesome godly company!
33.  I am thankful for hot water! 
34.  I am thankful for my "little" brother Peter! 
35.  I am thankful for my younest borther Robert! 
36.  I am thankful for my sisters in law!  Holli, Alice, and Bonnie! 
37.  I am thankful for the blessings sweet Hannah was in our lives.  She made me a better person!
38.  I am thankful for the love and support we have been shoen this year.  It has been a hard year but we have felt so much love!~
39.  I am thankful for a warm home.  It is cold outside and it is so nice to come into a nice warm home!
40.  I am thankful for all the photos I have of my children!  It is so fun looking at the pictures and see how they have grown.
41.  I am thankful to have meet Deborah. It was very healing for me to see her and her little girl.  I blessed them with my breast milk that I had pumped for Hannah. 
42.  I am thankful for cool crisp weather.  It brings back memories of my college days!
43.  I am thankful for puzzles.  I like how they challenge my mind.
44.  I am thankful for Great Wolf Lodge!
45.  I am thankful for computers.  They help my be able to share my thoughts to others. 
46.  I am thankful for a cup of warm tea!  I love drinking tea!  Forget coffee.  I love tea!
47.  I am thankful for the time alone with all the children are in bed and I'm alone with God.
48.  I am thankful for the opportunity to be a hostess.  I love opening my home to share and visit with others.!
49.  I am thankful for Summer and the Molly Bear she made in memory of Hannah.  She made it to be the same weight as Hannah's birth weight.  I did not even ask her for one.  She blessed up with it. 
50.  I am thankful for the ability to type!  I'm sure glad I learned typing in high school.  Who would have known how important that skill is today!


No comments:

Post a Comment