Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Thank you to Grandma! and Pake and Beppe!

 "Grandma" Rick's mom
 "Pake"  My daddy
"Beppe" my mommy

 
Thank you to Grandma! and Pake and Beppe!

First of all, I wanted to say thank you to Rick's mom and my mom and dad for all their faithful prayers for their special grandchild Hannah Grace.  Hannah was apart of their lives and she was their granddaughter.  I know from talking with my mom that the loss of Hannah was just as hard on her and it was on our family.  

I wanted to personally thank Rick's mom, Gertie, for all the trips to the grocery store so I did not need to go to the store.  I could stay home and tend to my family and tend to Hannah.  Thanks also for all the meals and special dishes you cooked for us.  You blessed us with yummy meals abundantly!  Thanks for showing Hannah unconditional love.  Thanks for being available when we had to leave the rest of the kids and head with Hannah to the hospital.  Thanks for always being available to help even though I didn't always ask or need help at the time.  You were always willing to do whatever.  Thanks for coming each day to the NICU everyday to see Hannah.  Thanks for supporting us in prayer and your love.  We love you! 

I also want to thank my mom and dad, Roger and Jessie.  Thanks so much for spending two weeks with our family when Hannah was born. Thanks for loving on my family each day as you prepared breakfast and got dinner on the table each day while Rick and I were with Hannah in the NICU. Thanks for taking Hannah's siblings to see each and everyday that she was in the NICU.  It was important to them and Rick & I and you knew that.  Thanks for loving Hannah unconditionally. Thanks for your shoulder to cry on!  Thanks for listening to me and my sadness and supporting me through such a hard time!  Thanks for making each of my children feel special.  Thanks for coming to visit us the extra times.  We needed the extra visits!  What a blessing you are to my family!  Thanks!  We love you! 

Proverbs 31: 28-31
28 Her children rise up and call her blessed;
Her husband also, and he praises her:
29 “Many daughters have done well,
But you excel them all.”
30 Charm is deceitful and beauty is passing,
But a woman who fears the Lord, she shall be praised.
31 Give her of the fruit of her hands,
And let her own works praise her in the gates.


Love, Sandi  (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment