Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Monday, November 21, 2011

Brotherly Love: Day 55 (1/30/11)

Sam holding Hannah!  He loved holding her.  Hannah was very special to him! 
Hannah sweetly sleeping in Sam's arms!
Martin holding Hannah!
Hannah sleeping on Martin on the couch! 

Hannah's weight check:  5lbs 13oz!

 
Brotherly Love

Not too much exciting happening today.  We went to church.  I fed and pumped breast milk in the van while the kids and Rick were in Sunday School.  Hannah was good in church!  What a joy to have her and show her off!  I love you, Hannah!  I'm so proud to be your momma!

After church we went to grandmas house.  When we got there we ate and while we ate I pumped food into Hannah Grace!  She was hungry and I was hungry so we both ate with the family!  Then when we were done eating.  I went and pumped breast milk in private. 

Later in the evening after I gave Hannah a nice bath and the rest of the family were in bed.  Martin and Sam had some fun with Hannah!  I love it when the older boys take a liking to playing and loving on their sweet baby sister! 

Mark 12: 29-31

29 Jesus answered him, “The first of all the commandments is: ‘Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God, the LORD is one. 30 And you shall love the LORD your God with all your heart, with all your soul, with all your mind, and with all your strength.This is the first commandment.31 And the second, like it, is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’There is no other commandment greater than these.”    

Love in Christ, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)
 

No comments:

Post a Comment