Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Thursday, November 17, 2011

Sam's Birthday: Day 54 (1/29/11)

Sam got baseball cards from Sam!
Sam got a dog bowl and some pencils from Nathan! 
Terri Lynn gave Sam a Coke glass!
Terri Lynn loves Sam!
Valerie made this blanket for Sam!
Heidi made this pillowcase for Sam!
Cassie gave Sam this hatchet!
Martin gave Sam some baseball cards!
The Sam with mom and dad picture for his birthday!
Sam with all his siblings! 
Sam getting ready to blow those candles!
Sam blowing hard!
Hannah and Terri Lynn,  Hannah looks so small next to Terri Lynn,  Hannah's outfit also was way too big!  This outfit was one Terri Lynn wore!  Hannah's feet were not even in the feet holes! 



Sam's Birthday

Today is Saturday!  Daddy is home for the day!  And on Sam's birthday what a treat for him!  We don't have to wait for daddy to open presents!  Sam is 15 today!  He was born at 2am on a very snowing day! 

This morning at 9am a man named Jerry came and taught us CPR which the main focus was infant CPR.  We decided we wanted the older 3 kids to know CPR so just in case they could help Hannah if she needed help breathing.  So Cassie, Martin, Sam, Rick and I sat through his training.  It was interesting.  I held Hannah most of the time so the kids could practice on the fake dolls!  Anyway the kids hope they won't have to do CPR on Hannah but now they know.  They know we would trust Hannah in their care.  I'm sure they felt honored to be included in the CPR training!  Heidi was in charge of the younger kids downstairs!  The funny thing is they did well until the last 5 minutes.  They were needing to see what mommy and daddy were doing! Heidi did well watching them all downstairs!  Thank you, Heidi! 

Ok,  when the CPR training was completed the day was Sam's!  We then spent time opening presents!  We also did some Saturday chores!  What a joy to have my sweet baby with me while I did some Saturday chores! 

After lunch of Sam's choosing, we had his birthday cake!  He blow out all the candles all 15 of them! 
We love you, Sam so much! 

In the evening, we went out to dinner,  Sam's choice.  He chose IHOP.  So we went for dinner there for a 2nd time in a month and we had Hannah with us!  The dinner was good but the company was even better!   

Thank you to Lucy, Hannah, Jason, and Devon,  And to Bobby, Stephanie, and Bethany, we are so thankful for your visit!  You blessed us!  Sam was thankful too that his birthday got remembered!

Psalms 139: 13-18
13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;[b]
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them.

17 How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God!
How great is the sum of them!
18 If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand;
When I awake, I am still with You. 

Love, Sandi Kwant (Sam and Hannah's mommy)


No comments:

Post a Comment