Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Went to Shopping: Day 53 (1/28/11)

Hannah wearing the headband  
Hannah and the cute flower headband.  Her outfit came from her sweet friend Margaret.  It was a hand-me down!
Close up of Hannah! 
Nathan having fun with Hannah!  He is in the background! It warms my heart to see Hannah's siblings enjoying her so much!
Sam is so proud of Hannah!  What a great big brother he is! 
Another picture of Nathan having fun with his baby sister.  He is so proud to be her brother!
He loves loves holding Hannah!
Nathan in awe of his baby sister! 
One of my favorite pictures!  Nathan kissing Hannah!
Close-up of Hannah!  She has her eyes open.  She looks happy!

Went to Sopping
Today was rather uneventful!  Anyway,  we did our morning routine and got all our school work completed!  Then I decided we needed to do a little shopping. I took all the kids with me.   Sam's birthday is tomorrow so we needed to get a few gifts for Sam.  Actually, Sam's siblings needed to get him gifts. 
We went to the DollarTree first, we got all of Sam's birthday gifts.  We also stopped at Joann's, the girls wanted to make Hannah a couple blankets but make them a bit bigger. We also wnet to Walmart.  We then went to Costco.  I needed a few groceries. 
We did have fun taking pictures of Hannah and her new headband flower!  Blessed times!

John 14:1-6
1 “Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. 2 In My Father’s house are many mansions;[a] if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.[b] 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. 4 And where I go you know, and the way you know.”
5 Thomas said to Him, “Lord, we do not know where You are going, and how can we know the way?”
6 Jesus said to him, “I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me.

Love, Sandi Kwant (Martin, Sam, Cassie, Heidi, Valerie, Nathan, Terri Lynn, and Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment