Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Cassie and Hannah Grace♥♥♥

This is some thing that I found in my stuff. I had wrote this last year when Hannah was still here.
Hannah
Her name is Hannah Grace. When she was born she was 4lb 11oz but now she is 5lbs. She sleeps most of the time which helps her grow. In this picture I am holding her isn't she so cute
we all call her our little miracle girl.  

This is another one that I found. It has some of the same things as the other one. 

Hannah grace kwant

She is very cute when she was born she was 4lb11oz. That is so tiny. Because her glucose levels where low she went to the NICU for a week. She sleeps a lot of the time. Because she is not strong a nought  to suck she has a feeding tube in her nose. We are so thankful for every moment of her life.

With Love Cassie (Hannah's oldest sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment