Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Friday, December 9, 2011

A Trip to the Mall: Day 59 (2/3/11)

Hannah in her new outfit.  I bought at Target with the new hair bows too!
I know there is a bit of a shadow but just want to share all of Hannah's pictures!
Terri Lynn loves Hannah so much!
She looks good here.  Precious baby!
Hannnah! 
Her nose is starting to look a bit purple sometimes.  I'm not sure why?  Maybe it is her breathing is not what it should be.
Hi! Sweet baby!


A Trip to the Mall

Today is Thursday, we did our morning routine with  feeding Hannah, feeding my children and doing our school work.  It all worked our great.  Sometimes I fed Hannah while I helped Valerie with her math or Heidi with her Grammar.  My kids are flexible and were willing to help me in whatever way I needed to do.  They didn't mind sitting on the carpet doing school instead of the kitchen table.  What great kids I have! 

We were planning to take Hannah to her feeding therapy but I got canceled for some reason which I don't know.  But since the appointment got canceled I decided to take the kids to the mall.  I had somethings I needed to exchange.  It was crazy to take all the kids to the mall all 8 of them but It worked out great.  Martin picked out a new shirt and so did Sam.  I needed some nylons so I got some all with my exchange money.  The lady didn't want to refund me all the money as I had a bunch of stuff to exchange and return.  She said I needed to have less stuff.  I told her can I take half of the stuff and come back tomorrow?  She then got her supervisor who kindly let me return all the stuff.  I think seeing Hannah and all the kids and I'm sure I was showing stress by now.  Thank you to the kind lady who helped me in such a little way! 

Sam and I looked at lockets and watches but we did not get any.  I had a coupon for Bath and Body Works so we went there a bit.  We got a few things  and then we headed home.  It was a good time at the mall!  I usually do not go to the mall.  I really don't like shopping.  The kid were really good and That helped me alot.  Hannah was carried by me or by one the kids the whole time. 

Thank you to Lynn, Landon and Lucas for your visit.  It truly means alot to me that you came to see Hannah and love on her!  What a blessing it was to us!

Psalms 63
 1 O God, You are my God;
Early will I seek You;
My soul thirsts for You;
My flesh longs for You
In a dry and thirsty land
Where there is no water.
2 So I have looked for You in the sanctuary,
To see Your power and Your glory.

3 Because Your lovingkindness is better than life,
My lips shall praise You.
4 Thus I will bless You while I live;
I will lift up my hands in Your name.
5 My soul shall be satisfied as with marrow and fatness,
And my mouth shall praise You with joyful lips.

6 When I remember You on my bed,
I meditate on You in the night watches.
7 Because You have been my help,
Therefore in the shadow of Your wings I will rejoice.
8 My soul follows close behind You;
Your right hand upholds me.

9 But those who seek my life, to destroy it,
Shall go into the lower parts of the earth.
10 They shall fall by the sword;
They shall be a portion for jackals.

11 But the king shall rejoice in God;
Everyone who swears by Him shall glory;
But the mouth of those who speak lies shall be stopped.

Love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment