Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Pake's Birthday Today: Day 57 (2/1/11)

Nathan and Hannah!
This is where I found Terri Lynn and Cassie when I got out of the shower this morning!
Close up of Hannah!
Another sweet picture of Hannah!
Hannah modeling the skirt Valerie made and the shirt that Aunt Alice gave Hannah!
Hannah in an outfit that Terri Lynn wore when she was a newborn!
Hannah sitting in Terri Lynn's chair!
Hannah with the big flower!
Nice picture of Hannah and the big flower!
Hannah looks so peaceful!
Another Hannah picture during her special photo shoot!
Terri Lynn loves to talk to Hannah right in her face.  I love this picture , it shows how much Terri Lynn loves Hannah!
Terri lynn loves her baby sister!
Hannah is a bit happier here!

Pake's Birthday Today

Today we did our normal school routine.  I did my normal routine with feeding Hannah and timing it every 3 hours around the clock.  I continue to sacrifice sleep to help my sweet daughter the best that I can.  It is a honor to be a mommy to a special needs baby.  God picked me to be her mommy. He know I could do it.  God only picks a few special moms to be special needs mommy's! 

Today is my dad's birthday!  He is 75 today!  We called him and sang Happy Birthday to him!  The kids all love Pake!  My dad is such a godly man!  He loves his family and loves God!  I love you, dad!

Today Hannah had an appointment with the occupational therapist.  Shaun came to our house to do therapy with Hannah.  Shaun felt that Hannah's hips were not as tight.  I was happy to hear that!  It has been a challenge to change her diaper and clean her all up when her hips don't move out.  I just make due but I also am careful so not to hurt her. 

I love you, Hannah Grace Kwant!

Psalms 37:1-8
1 Do not fret because of evildoers,
Nor be envious of the workers of iniquity.
2 For they shall soon be cut down like the grass,
And wither as the green herb.

3 Trust in the LORD, and do good;
Dwell in the land, and feed on His faithfulness.
4 Delight yourself also in the LORD,
And He shall give you the desires of your heart.

5 Commit your way to the LORD,
Trust also in Him,
And He shall bring it to pass.
6 He shall bring forth your righteousness as the light,
And your justice as the noonday.

7 Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for Him;
Do not fret because of him who prospers in his way,
Because of the man who brings wicked schemes to pass.
8 Cease from anger, and forsake wrath;
Do not fret—it only causes harm. 
         
Love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)


No comments:

Post a Comment