Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

The Bitty Baby and Hannah Grace: Day 22 (12/28/10)

Before Aunt Holli and Uncle Robert and family went home.  Holli and I wanted to see how Hannah compared to Emma's American doll Bitty Baby.  Hannah looks so tiny compared to the doll.  Also notice Hannah's football, given to her by Sam.

Hannah sitting in the infant seat that all her siblings used when they were babies.  I'm so glad I used this same seat for all of the children.
Hannah so peaceful in the bath. 

She's all cleaned up!  I usually gave her a bath after dinner.  She loved the bath and was so content in the bath everytime I gave her a bath.


The Bitty Baby and Hannah Grace

Today Aunt Holli and Uncle Robert and family had to go home to Oregon.  They left early afternoon.  It was so good to have them stay with us and meet Hannah Grace.  It was too overwhelming to me to bring Hannah to Oregon to see my family.  It meant so much that they made the extra effort to come meet Hannah!  We love you Rob, Holli, Brad, Ryan, Andrew and Emma! 

It was a non-exciting day today and I'm ok with that.

Thank you to Betty and her family, and Uncle Robert, Aunt Holli, Bradley, Ryan, Andrew and Emma for you visit.  I am so thankful that you came to see Hannah.

Romans 12:15&16
15 Rejoice with those who rejoice, and weep with those who weep. 16 Be of the same mind toward one another. Do not set your mind on high things, but associate with the humble. Do not be wise in your own opinion.

Love you, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment