Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Thursday, August 25, 2011

Showing Hannah Off: Day 28 (1/3/11)

This picture shows me with my littles.  This happened alot to me! 

So here is another picture of what happens daily in our house!  Terri Lynn had to help hold Hannah and Nathan just had to get in on the action too!  I love my children so much!

Terri Lynn and Hannah are so cute together!

I love this picture of Terri Lynn kissing Hannah!

Showing Hannah Off

Today we did not have really anything going on, so I decided to show Hannah off.  I took Hannah to to place I work really part time.  I have families with their Home schooling learning plans.  The ladies at the learning center have been so supportive to our family and to Hannah. I thought they need to see our sweet Hannah Grace.  I am so proud to show off my special little miracle!  I took Hannah and the rest of the kids to visit the learning center.  I handed Hannah to many of the ladies so they could hold and gaze at Hannah.  Gazing at an Innocent baby that has more problems then they could ever imagine brings many to tears.  This special time these ladies had to hold Hannah is a time they will treasure in their heart for years. The unconditional love and peace that Hannah embodied brought many to tears and to pray.  I was so proud to hand Hannah over to anyone who wanted to hold her.  She was perfect in my eyes, my little baby!
No one came to visit today but we did get to visit some friends.

Phillipians 4:8
 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment