Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Remebering my Pregnancy! (September 2010)

My Birthday picture with my children!

I am reading a book to Nathan.  You can see my belly!  LOL!

This is just a favorite picture!  Martin and Terri Lynn have fun together all the time.


Dear Hannah Grace (September 2010)

It is my birthday this month.  I'm so excited to see you sweet girl.  You are so precious to me!  What a blessing to have growing in my womb!  I know I'm older;  Doctors all call me advanced maternal age!  Whatever!  You are in God's hands and He wanted me to be your mommy!  God chose our family for you!  I can't wait to meet you and show you to all your brothers and sisters!  They are so excited to have a new sister, also!  Amidst the stress of the unknown with you, God gives us comfort in knowing He is in control and has ordained our family from the very beginning!  What a thought to wrap your mind around; that God chose our family to have Hannah Grace before the foundations of the world were formed! God knew we could handle all the stress and pressure that having and carrying you, Hannah Grace, would involve.  Every minute of stress and worry is worth it in order to have another sweet child in my arms.  I love you so much sweet girl and can't wait to have you in my arms! 

Psalms 139:1-3
1 O LORD, You have searched me and known me.
 2 You know my sitting down and my rising up;
         You understand my thought afar off.
 3 You comprehend my path and my lying down,
         And are acquainted with all my ways.

Love you sweet girl,  Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment