Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hannah Meets Aunt Holli and Uncle Robert: Day 20 (12/26/10)

Hannah's cousin, Emma, came from Oregon to see Hannah!

Here is Aunt Holli and Uncle Robert holding Hannah.  Robert is my youngest brother.

Hannah Meets Aunt Holli and Uncle Robert

During the night Hannah did not sleep very much and that means I did not see very much.  I was so tired so I stayed home with Hannah from church. Rick took the rest of the children to church.  I missed going to church but I did go to sleep and I felt much better after that nap. 

Today, when the rest of the family got home from church, we enjoyed lunch together and spent the afternoon waiting to Uncle Robert and Aunt Holli and family to come visit from Oregon.  (My brother lives on the dairy farm I grew up on  and he runs the dairy with my other brother Peter).  All the children were so excited to have them come for a few days.  It was not extra work for me because they helped me with meals and they were so relaxed so I did not have to stress out trying to make sure things were perfect.  My brother and sister in law have 4 children.  Their names are Bradley 16y, Ryan 14y, Andrew 10y, and Emma 4y.  I am so thankful they all got to meet Hannah.  Emma enjoyed holding Hannah!  My brother loves babies and he held Hannah a bunch of times. 

Thank you to Uncle Robert, Aunt Holli, Bradley, Ryan, Andrew, Emma and Melanie for your visit.  Your visit meant so much to us and we are so thankful that you got to meet Hannah Grace!

Romans 12: 9-12
9 Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good. 10 Be kindly affectionate to one another with brotherly love, in honor giving preference to one another; 11 not lagging in diligence, fervent in spirit, serving the Lord; 12 rejoicing in hope, patient in tribulation, continuing steadfastly in prayer; 13 distributing to the needs of the saints, given to hospitality.

In Christ's love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment