Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Monday, August 29, 2011

Just Hanging at Home with Hannah Grace Kwant: Day 29 (1/4/11)

Hannah Grace! taken by Martin on his cell phone!

Just Hanging at Home with Hannah Grace Kwant

Today was a day of sitting back and relaxing at home.  I did try to do a bit of school with the children.  It was basic and not too much.  I needed to get back into the regular school routine.  We have not done any school since Hannah was born until today.  I feel like school went well today.  I guess I did not put too much pressure on myself.  During our school day, I held Hannah Grace in my lap while, I did spelling with Heidi and Valerie.  I also did grammar and math with Valerie.  I had Heidi and Valerie do science together today.  The children have their workboxes they complete on their own.  I might have trouble correcting these items but at least we are getting started again.  I feels good to get back into a normal routine.   I did get up late and Cassie did make breakfast for me so I could get focused on school work.  When it was time to feed Hannah, I just sat down with her and let the children do their own school work. 

 I'm so thankful that I homeschool right now.  Here is my reason:  Because we homeschool, it has given the children as much time as possible with Hannah. They have gotten to know Hannah, they are part of everything Hannah.  They have been with Hannah everyday in the NICU.  They have seem much more than many children will never see in their entire life time.  They have loved on a baby that many may see as unloveable!  What a witness my children have been to many.  I am so thankful for each one of my children!  I love you, Martin!  I love you, Sam!  I love you, Cassandra!  I love you, Heidi!  I love you, Valerie!  I love you, Nathan!  I love you, Terri Lynn!  I love you, Hannah! Mom!

Thank you to Kelli, Caleb and Holli, and Rod, Zindra and Julia for your visit.  Your visit truly meant so much to us!  Your visit is a treasure in our hearts!

James 2:17
18Yea, a man may say, Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works.

Love you Hannah!  Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment