Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Blessings of Hannah (Sharing my Journal April 2010)

So Thankful for the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation and this very special photos that were taken! 

Blessings of Hannah (Sharing my Journal April 2010)

I wrote a list of blessings of Hannah in my journal.  I did this shortly after my really good friend told me she could not be there for me anymore.  My burden was too much for her to bear.  She needed to focus on her family.  I could understand that but I was really hurt and torn.  I really needed a friend to walk with me but she was not the one.  I lost  my baby and now I lost my best friend.  I a way to help me through my sadness I made a list of blessings of Hannah.  (when I am down I have discovered now 10 months later and several lists later that making blessing lists really help me get my focus back on God and not my sadness)

Here is my list: 
-Hannah brought us to trust God wholeheartedly
-Hannah showed us how to love unconditionally
-Hannah showed us all life is valuable!
-Hannah showed us love is giving and receiving
-Hannah showed us Heaven is Real and we will someday get to she her!
-Hannah showed us petty things don't matter much!
-Hannah showed us that Jesus' death and resurrection means we will get to see Hannah again one
 day!
-Hannnah bourght our family closer together!  We have walked together through a very hard thing and we are more bounded than every before!
-Hannah brought me closer to my husband in such a deep and imitate way!
-Hannah brought much love from others in so many ways we still are in awe!
-Hannah brought us to see how much nurses and doctors and therapist really love our children!  The love they showed on Hannah was amazing!
-Hannah showed us who our true friends were!
-Hannah showed us how to have more compassion on special needs children and their families!
-Hannah showed me how to truly have compassion on those who have a loss in their lives! 
-Hannah showed me what to say and do for others who eperience a loss in their lives!
-Hannah showed me an appreciation for the deep level of emotional support a few have shown me, those who truly care. 
-Hannah showed me people care and they pray for me!  I felt the prayers of the saints!
-Hannah showed me how amazing the doctors, and nurses are in the NICU! 
-Hannah showed me to be thankful for the things doctors and modern medicine can do for children!
-Hannah showed me to be thankful for feeding tubes
-Hannah showed me I can love the unlovable!
-Hannah's fingers were a blessing!  We have an awesome memory of the "Hannah's Hook Finger"
-Hannah brought me a family of friends in the Trisomy 18 world!
-Hannah showed me how much Children's Hospital is a blessing to families and children!
-Hannah showed me God's timing is perfect!
-Hannah showed me God can speak and nudge me and I can listen
-Hannah showed me life is short here on earth but we can spend eternaity with God!
-Hannah showed me what a blessing pictures can be
-Hannah showed me how important to journal is!
-Hannah showed me I can write and my words are important and God can use me through these words
-Hannah showed me how much baptism of an infant means to parents, families and the church family
-Hannah showed me to be thankful for the little things
-Hannah showed me my mom and dad love me deeply
-Hannah showed me how much my church family, my homeschool family and my family truly and deeply love and care for us
-Hannah showed us to treasure each and every day as you never know when will be your last day!
-Hannah showed us how to pray a prayer and brought peace that only God can give!
-There are many more blessings of Hannah these were just the ones I have written down in April of 2010

Isaiah 55:9-11
9 “For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.

10 “For as the rain comes down, and the snow from heaven,
And do not return there,
But water the earth,
And make it bring forth and bud,
That it may give seed to the sower
And bread to the eater,
11 So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth;
It shall not return to Me void,
But it shall accomplish what I please,
And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.

Love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment