Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Remembering My Pregnancy from My Journal November 2010 (summary)


Remembering My Pregnancy from My Journal November 2010 (summary)

Dearest Hannah Grace,

The month of November has been spent with many trips to Everett for Doctor appointments, ultrasounds and non-stress tests. I actually love having ultrasounds so I can see you and hear your heart beat.  You have so much fluid in my womb to move around in. 
Did you know I have not felt you move much.  You move so much less than all your brothers and sisters.  I know you are not a mover and is it because of the generous amount of fluid so I can't feel you as much. Or is it I wonder and have thought about if you don't move much because you truly do have Trisomy 18.  Is God preparing me?  God knows I trust you will be a healthy baby! 

I love you! 
Mommy

Colossians 3:12-17

12 Therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, put on tender mercies, kindness, humility, meekness, longsuffering; 13 bearing with one another, and forgiving one another, if anyone has a complaint against another; even as Christ forgave you, so you also must do. 14 But above all these things put on love, which is the bond of perfection. 15 And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful. 16 Let the word of Christ dwell in you richly in all wisdom, teaching and admonishing one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing with grace in your hearts to the Lord. 17 And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment