Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Remembering my Pregnancy: From My Journal October 2010 continued


Remembering my Pregnancy: From My Journal October 2010 continued

Dearest Hannah Grace:
I have a new OB doctor because we decided we wanted to be close to you in case you need to be in the NICU.  They say you will end up in the NICU.  We don't want to risk being separated from you!  We love you so much! I am not going to let me pride get the best of me I don't mind having a new doctor!  I want to do wants best for you!  I still stand strong that you will be healthy and normal.  But whatever God has planned for us is ok with us!  I love you, Lord!  Thanks for me baby! 

I met the new doctor she is from the doctors in Everett Providence Ob doctors.  Her name is Jasmine Albrect.  I like her.  She was very respectful to me and me age, my choice for you Hannah and my family size.  I am thankful God gave me a nice doctor!  The doctors all still think you will have Trisomy 18.  I still trust God that you will be healthy and a gift from God!  I love you sweet baby!  I can't wait to meet you! 

Love you, Mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment