Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Thursday, September 1, 2011

♥♥♥♥Cassie and Hannah Grace♥♥♥♥

Hannah and I at Children's Hospital. At Children's there is a special nursing or pumping room for the moms to feed there babies, and it is the room that mom Hannah and I were in. As you can see I was feeding Hannah  hooked up all of Hannah's feeding stuff for mom because she was pumping.   

This is Hannah's EEG. the Dr. was checking if Hannah had any seizures. There are so many monitors on Hannah's head;  in order to get a good reading in the EEG. Hannah was supposed to be asleep. We were praying that she was going to stay asleep through the whole time, and God answered are prayers she was asleep thorough all of it. By the way those are no needles they are monitors, and that is not blood on her head it is marker the nurse was marking where to put all of the monitors.
Hannah grace during the EEG her head was all rapped up in gauze to keep all of the monitors in place. Whenthe results came about the EEG it said that Hannah had no seizures.



I went with mom and Hannah to children's when Hannah had her EEG done and her hip ultra sound. I went with mom and Hannah to help mom and also feed Hannah in the car.because it is an hour drive and Hannah could not wait that long to get fed.

Psalm 139:13-16
 For You formed my inward parts;
         You covered me in my mother’s womb.
 14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made.
         Marvelous are Your works,
         And that my soul knows very well.
 15 My frame was not hidden from You,
         When I was made in secret,
         And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
 16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
         And in Your book they all were written,
         The days fashioned for me,
         When as yet there were none of them. 
         


   With Love Cassie (Hannah Graces oldest sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment