Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Friday, September 2, 2011

The Love Shown Us: Day 31 (1/6/11)

Cassie holding Hannah!

My friend, Dalee, holding Hannah and her sweet daughter Olivia!

Olivia is 5 months old and Hannah is almost 1 month old. 

I am talking to Hannah!

I am talking to Hannah while I am feeding her!

My precious treasure!

Hannah crying!  I was trying to take a picture of her hands but she was not happy! I don't really have too many picture of Hannah crying.

Valerie lost a tooth today!

Sam and Martin playing with Hannah.  They were trying to get her to smile.  I love this picture of the boys playing with her!

This is one of my favorite pictures.  Hannah in her big brothers arms all safe and snugly!  Sam is talking to her!
The Love Shown Us

Dr. Levine called today to have me increase Hannah's feedings by 5 mils.  I should increase her feeds at every feeding.  I did this later in the day but Hannah Grace spit up alot.  I think her stomach needs to get used to the extra milk!  Dr. Levine is so kind to call and talk to me about Hannah Grace!

I did school in the morning with the children.  I did what we could.  I'm not going to worry if we don't get to all our school. Hannah Grace and her needs are important right now. 

Today we had many visitors.  I love our friends and family and the kindness they show.  We sure have felt abundance of love from many.  I know many are praying for our family and for Hannah Grace. 

Thank you to Dalee, Bradee, Samuel, Lindsee, Olivia, and Nadalee,  Aunt Jill, Uncle Sy and Ingrid, Julie, Korey, and Erika,  Lori, Liberty and Maggie for your visit.  Your love and kindness truly means so much to us! 
2 Thessalonians 3:13
13But ye, brethren, be not weary in well doing.

Love you Hannah Grace,  Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment