Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Occupational Therapist Comes to Visit: Day 38 (1/13/11)

Valerie made this skirt for Hannah Grace!

Terri Lynn pretending to pump milk.  As you can see the littles copy what they see! 

Cassie made this adorable skirt for Hannah!

Hannah on her changing table.  Getting ready for another change of skirts.

Heidi made this sweet skirt for Hannah!

Hannah is looking so good.  She is gaining weight! She is on the changing table!

Hannah in her daddy's big arms!

Sam with Hannah!  He loves to hold her!


Occupational Therapist Comes to Visit

As usual we did what schooling we could today.  I'm just basically focusing on the important subjects so I can manage everything.  I feel schooling has gone well so far with Hannah here at home.  I make school a priority after Hannah's needs and my other children's needs.  I love homeschooling!  It is one of my favorite things to do besides breast feeding and being with my family!

Today at 11 am Hannah had an appointment to meet her Occupational Therapist Shaun.  I am thankful for Shaun.  She is a very nice lady. And a bonus we found out she and her husband own a dairy farm.  Those who know me, know I grew up on a dairy farm so I love farming families!  Anyway, Shaun and Annette ( the lady who will do Hannah;s initial paperwork)  both came and meet Hannah and explained how Shaun would help Hannah.  She will set out quarterly goals and work with Hannah once or twice a week.  Hannah was very good for Shaun today.  Both ladies loved Hannah.  The special needs lady from Conway stopped by for a short visit also to meet Hannah.  She needed to meet Hannah as SPARC works with the school district to get Hannah's needs met.  It was so much fun to observe Shaun and Annette work with Hannah to see what she can do want what they need to work with her on. 

In the afternoon after lunch, my wonderful friend, Julie, came to help me.  She would do whatever I wanted done.  I told Julie,"What do you think of cleaning my refrigerator?  You are one of the only ladies I'd let do that job?" Julie jumped right at the chance to clean my refrigerator.  What blessing you were to me, Julie!  I love you!  Every time, I opened the refrigerator I'd feel good as I see Julie's handy work right in my face!  Friends are a true blessing!

Thank you to Diana, Julie, Angie, Corey and Erika, and Christy for your visit.  You truly are a blessing to our family! 

Philippians  4:8
 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

Love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment