Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Monday, September 5, 2011

Snow!! and Church is Canceled: Day 34 (1/9/11)

Cassie's 13yr old pictures a couple weeks late. Oh well at least we got them done!  Cassie is beautiful!

Cassie is beautiful and the snow in a background is so pretty also!

Terri Lynn playing with her new toy!  The boys had fun with Terri Lynn as they said she looked like she was on the toilet!  The boys have alot of fun with Terri Lynn.

Nathan holding Hannah while It's snowing outside!

Terri Lynn pumping breast milk!  So funny and cute!!  You can tell she is copying mommy!

Hannah in the snow with mommy!

The kids made snow chairs and here they are sitting on their snow chairs!  With Hannah!

Snow chairs with out Hannah!

Nathan in his snow chair!

Valerie in her snow chair!

Hannah Grace in her own snow chair!  The kids had to make a snow chair for their baby sister!  How thoughtful!  You can tell they love her so much!

Terri Lynn in her snow chair!

Terri Lynn just had to hold Hannah while she was sitting in her snow chair!

Cassie with the snow chairs!  It is so cute how Nathan is taking care of Terri Lynn here in this picture!

Cassie and Hannah in the snow!

Hannah was ready for church, then church was canceled!

Cassie changed Hannah into the skirt that she made for Hannah Grace.  The skirt is so cute!

Another sweet picture of Hannah and Cassie!

Snow!! and Church is Canceled

Today we had fun in the snow.  We did not know for sure that church would be canceled because there really was not that much snow at our house.  But since church had more snow they canceled Sunday School and then Church.  It was a great day to stay home and play in the snow.  We really don't get much snow here but when we do the kids really have fun! 

I am so thankful that Hannah got to see snow and we got to enjoy Hannah in the snow.  I am thankful that I did take her out in the snow. 

The children spent the morning making snow chairs for each of them and Hannah.  I spent the morning resting with Hannah and feeding her and pumping for her.  I should have taken a nap but I didn't!

When the snow chairs were done, I took Hannah out to see the snow.  Then we decided to take pictures!  Later Cassie, Hannah and I went our again to see what else the kids were doing outside.  I had Cassie hold Hannah for a picture! 

After Hannah was fed again. Cassie changed and diapered Hannah.  (diapering Hannah was a challenge because her hips don't open up much so we need to be very careful or it may hurt her).  When Cassie was changing Hannah's diaper, I told her to put on the skirt she made for Hannah!  The skirt is so cute and prefect on Hannah!  Good job sewing for Hannah, Cassie!  I love you so much! 

Psalms 118:24-29
24This is the day which the LORD hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.
 25Save now, I beseech thee, O LORD: O LORD, I beseech thee, send now prosperity.
 26Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the LORD: we have blessed you out of the house of the LORD.
 27God is the LORD, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar.
 28Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee.
 29O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.

Love you sweet girl!,  Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment