Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Hannah's Loud Poop!: Day 39 (1/14/11)

Terri Lynn is playing baby!  She is laying in the doll bed!  She was so happy!

Hannah all snuggly in my arms!

Hannah and her mommy!

Hannah's famous picture as the kids call it.  Cassie took this picture just because she wanted a Hannah picture and she is so proud of her sister Hannah!  This is the first time Hannah got to wear the hair flower. We picked it up from Walmart today.  The girls just had to have a picture of Hannah and her new flower!   
Hannah in my arms! We wanted to take a few pictures of Hannah and her new head band flower thing!  She is so cute!

Cassie with Hannah.  Hannah is wearing a some pants that Cassie made for Hannah!  She looked so cute with the pants on!!


Martin and Terri Lynn!  Martin is such a great big brother!

Daddy and Hannah!  Rick loved snuggling with Hannah!  This is one of the only times Hannah layed on Rick this way.  She did not like laying chest to chest.  Rick was a bit disappointed at she did not like it much because Rick loves laying this way with his babies! I think it was because her hips did not move out and it bothered her hips to lay that way.  When Hannah lay on my chest, I always put her on her side and she slept fine!

Hannah and her evening bath!  She still loves the bath so much!  She is so calm in the bath!

Martin and Hannah!  I love this picture of Hannah.  She looks so content and Martin looks like he is on guard for her!  Hannah looks like she loves Martin and is so proud to be in his arms!

Hannah's Weight:  5lbs 5oz (Michelle's scale)

Hannah's Loud Poop! 

We continue to school in the morning!  We are getting the routine down with Hannah!  In the morning Cassie and Heidi have taken charge of making sure breakfast is ready when I get up with Hannah. This is a blessing to me it helps to know I don't have to make breakfast for the rest of the family and feed Hannah and pump milk and then get schooling going!  I'm so pleased that I can get school work done and we have figured out how to work school in with Hannah! 

At 2:50pm,  Valerie and Cassie had a recheck of their warts on their hands. We went to the dermatologist for the warts because the warts were starting on the face.  I am so glad with did end of going because it took the warts away so much easier than what I have done at home!  Hannah got to come along.  We were so excited to show Hannah off.  While we were in the Doctors room.  Hannah pooped really loud! In a way only newborns can do!  We all laughed! 

We took alot of pictures of Hannah today.  Hannah was so good today! She was and is always to joy to care for!  I love you so much Hannah Grace!
 

Psalm 116

 1I love the LORD, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.
 2Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.
 3The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.
 4Then called I upon the name of the LORD; O LORD, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.
 5Gracious is the LORD, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.
 6The LORD preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.
 7Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the LORD hath dealt bountifully with thee.
 8For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.
 9I will walk before the LORD in the land of the living.
 10I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:
 11I said in my haste, All men are liars.
 12What shall I render unto the LORD for all his benefits toward me?
 13I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the LORD.
 14I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
 15Precious in the sight of the LORD is the death of his saints.
 16O LORD, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.
 17I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the LORD.
 18I will pay my vows unto the LORD now in the presence of all his people.
 19In the courts of the LORD's house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the LORD.

Love, Hannah's mommy Sandi Kwant

No comments:

Post a Comment