Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Friday, January 13, 2012

Gifts by Cassie

This is a hat I made for Hannah. I learned how to make it in a class I took at Friday School  after Hannah passed away. We were making all these hats for other babies and what about my own baby  sister? I wanted to make her one too. Even thought she is in heaven. so the teacher let me use her little loom, so I could make her one that would have fit her, because she was so small I couldn't use one that I had it wouldn't have fit her. I made it especially for Hannah.
This is some thing that I made for Hannah to lay on. I made when mom was pregnant with Hannah mom had it on Hannah's changing table, so when we changed Hannah's diaper she laid on it.
This is the first dress that I made for Hannah. I made it before she was born I was way too big for her because she was very small.
This a dress I made for Hannah, this one was smaller but Hannah still was too  small for it so she didn't get to where it either.
This is another dress that I made for Hannah before she was born she never got to wear it, because it was way to big.
These are head bands that I made for Hannah they are supposed to with the dresses I made but they were not so big. 
This is a neck pillow I made for mom I gave it to her at the hospital. both mom and dad used it when they where sitting with Hannah in the hospital.
This is a burp rag that I made.
This is a blanket that I made for Hannah, also before she was born.
This is a burp rag that I made for Hannah before she was a born.
This is the bag that I brought all the things that I made  for Hannah it to the hospital
This is a little sweater I embroidered Little Miracle on. Hannah Grace wore it a lot. 

These are some skirts that I made for Hannah she looks so cute in them.

These are little pants that I made for hannah. You can see her famous hook finger.
                            
                  
                                                   With Love Cassie (Hannah's oldest sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment