Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Friday, January 20, 2012

More Ways We Remember Hannah!

The kids made a Build A Bear Hannah Bear. 
My Hannah locket
Hannah in the locket
Terri Lynn drew on the white board.  She told what she drew.  Hannah and Jesus, it was so sweet!
Here is a close up!
Valerie's play dough creation.  It says "I love Hannah!"
Heidi made this collage.  I framed it. 
Another collage by Heidi.  I framed it too!
Rick's sister made this one for us!
Valerie made this collage and I framed it.  It is in our bathroom so when we go out the bathroom.  We see Hannah!
The girls have put pictures on there walls of Hannah.  I let them.
We made a rag quilt using most of Hannah's blankies she used.  I have the blanket on my bed.  I use it every night.
Cassie made the skirt, pants, head bands.  and Embroired the jacket "Little Miracle" so we put it in a shadow box. This is hanging in our living room.
Until we can get the grave stone ordered and done to put at Hannah's grave.  Rick made this board and the girls painted it.  It looks so neat at Hannah's grave.
Valerie made this and it is hanging up some where in the house.
Here is Martin and the sign he  made and put extra special care into it. 
Valerie's note to Hannah: I love you  so so so so so ...............much!
Hannah Bear.  Terri Lynn really likes playing with this bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment