Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hannah's Angel Friends

Here are some of Hannah's Trisomy Friends who also are in heaven with her. These are only a few of the children. 
 Sophee
 Nolan
 Bella
Nalah
Lilly
Emalee
Elizabeth
Caitlyn
Each of these children are very special and their families miss them so much.  We know they are much happier in heaven but we sure miss them!   What a bunch of cute kids.  These are only a few of the children.  I just have a special connection with these childrens' mommies. 

Each one of these children are special to me as they were born around or passed away arouund Hananh's time.  I got alot of support from these Trisomy mommies!  They understand my pain and I understand their pain.  We can lean on each other and we can support and encourage each other.  I get messages from these ladies just checking to see how I'm doing.  I check on them too!  What comfort!

Pslams 139: 14
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;[b]
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.

Love, Sandi (Hannah's mommy)

3 comments:

  1. This post made me smile and laugh - and cry - as I looked at these beautiful children, including my Lilly. I'm so happy they're with Jesus. But it sure hurts at times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this made me smile and cry too. What a lovely group of children, and a wonderful group of friends. I wish we had met some other way, to be honest. I appreciate your friendship and your kind words. Your Hannah and these precious Angels have a special place in my heart as well. I do hope they are enjoying each other's company as much as we appreciate supporting each other through our loss. Thank you for sharing this post. It means a great deal to have my 'trisomy family' to 'carry on' with. Carry on with our children firmly in our hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ria is my nickname, Nalah's Mom <3 I sure love the photos of Hannah that are included below this post. She is so adorable, and I love all the photos of Hannah with her siblings. The photo with everyone holding Hannah is absolutely priceles and exudes such immense love.

    ReplyDelete