Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thriving Trisomy Children to Pray For:

 Caitlyn, She just turned 3. She has a trach and I got to meet her!  She is extra special.  I hope to go visit her this year.
Update:  Caitlyn went to be with Jesus 2/6/2012 my heart hurts for her family.
 Daniel has Trisomy 13.  He is going to be having surgery soon.  He has a twin.
 Lane is 3 years old.  His mommy is really good at promoting and helping others understand Trisomy 18.  He is doing well. 
 Lilliana is 8 months old.  She was able to get her heart fixed and she is thriving and gaining weight! 

Sophia is doing well.  She has mosiac Trisomy 18. (which only part of her cells have trisomy 18 and the other half are normal). 



I check up on these children every week. I pray for them daily.  I am excited for each new week for them.  There are alot more children to share these are only a few.  I met their mommies on Facebook;s Trisomy mommies group. 


Sandi Kwant 

No comments:

Post a Comment