Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Friday, January 20, 2012

A Very Neat Post on Special Need Children *Must Read*


Here is Lilly!  Cassie made the blanket that Lily is laying on.  Lilly just recently went to be with Jesus.  I would follow Lilly's blog because I loved how Lilly's mommy included Lilly in the family and family activites.  I could see Lilly was so loved.  I loved each post had a bible verse.  I just knew I would have taken care of Hananh just like Lily's mommy!  Lilly was very special to my heart.  I'd pray for her everyday.  Now that Lilly is in heaven with Hannah.  I feel like Lilly's family has a speical place in my heart still.  I want to share a very neat blog post by Lilly's mommy.  It is about special need children.  The world sees them as a burden but I never saw Hannah as a burden and neither did Lilly's family.  I hope you enjoy reading this blog post by Lilly's mommy!
Click Here: http://pray4lilly.blogspot.com/2012/01/special-needs-children-are-special-even.html?spref=fb


Psalms 139: 13-16
 13 For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother’s womb.
14 I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made;[b]
Marvelous are Your works,
And that my soul knows very well.
15 My frame was not hidden from You,
When I was made in secret,
And skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.
16 Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed.
And in Your book they all were written,
The days fashioned for me,
When as yet there were none of them. 


Love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment