Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Monday, July 25, 2011

Cassie and Hannah Grace!!!!!!

This is one of the blankets that I made for Hannah Grace.
This is a bear that i made for Hannah before she was born is was for her to lay on she layed on it when she got changed

t
 his is a dress that I made or Hannah but it was way too big for her


this is a dress that I made for Hannah Grace I have a skirt just like it.



this is another dress it was very big for Hannah and some more head bands that I made
a hat I made just made for Hannah

this is a head band that I made for Hannah the flower was a big as her head

this is a neck pillow i made for mom. dad and mom used it when they did kangaroo care with Hannah Grace

this is a burp rag we didn't use it much, Hannah didn't spit up very much

this is a also a burp rag but is was double the size of Hannah was

                                     this is a head band I made it looked to cute on Hannah
this is a blanket quilt I made for Hannah  


These are some of the things I made for Hannah all of the things things and more I put in a bag (the bag was big) I made them when mom was Pregnant most before we knew she was a girl and
I am so glad Hannah is a girl because I  only made 3 boy things.:-) I brought most of these things to Hannah when the was in the hospital.

                                                                                  With Love Cassie (Hannah's oldest sister)

No comments:

Post a Comment