Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Happy 13th Birthday Cassie! (12/18/10)

A picture of dad and I;  when I am wearing the locket that mom and dad got for me

This is a picture of mom, dad, and I on my birthday.


This is from Martin. A big bottle of pop.

Sam gave me me an animal that you put in the water and then it gets much bigger.

Heidi made this pillow for me and gave me a little bag of sewing things too.

Valerie made me a pillow also and gave me some chap tick

Nathan gave me some candy

Terri Lynn gave me some sour gum yummy.

Hannah Grace gave me this red fuzzy blanket and a pillow pet
My brothers and sisters for my birthday picture!

Mom and Dad gave me this for my birthday .It is a locket, I put a picture of Hannah in it. One of the best presents you could ever get.

Me and my cake

Blowing out all 13 candles


Four days before my birthday Hannah got to come home from the hospital and I was so glad that she had come home before my birthday;So we didn't have to spend the day in the hospital. We got Hannah at home all to ourselves. This was my most special birthday because we spent the whole day with Hannah Grace. Love you, Hannah Grace

With Love Cassie (Hannah's oldest sister)


I Corinthians 13:13
 And now abide faith, hope, love, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

No comments:

Post a Comment