Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Pictures taken day 4 (12/10/10)

Hannah Grace Kwant
Terri Lynn with Hannah

Terri Lynn tells Hannah she loves her!

Family Love!

Hannah with Nathan, Valerie, Terri Lynn and mom's hands

More hands with Hannah

Hands again!

This time mom and dad's hands too!

Looks like we just love love love Hannah!  And we do!

Love this one too!

The family with grandma (Rick's mom) and Pake and Beppe (my mom and dad)

Terri Lynn loves Hannah can't you see!

I love this one too with just my hands and Ricks.  I like how our wedding rings show.

What tender love!

Hannah's feet moms hands

Dad's hands cradling Hannah's feet

This is one of my favorite feet pictures.  This is my hands cradling Hannah's feet!

You can see her famous hook finger in this picture!


Martin and Hannah

Sam and Hannah

Cassie and Hannah

Heidi and Hannah

Valerie and Hannah
Nathan and Hannah

Terri Lynn and Hannah (Hannah was awake and crying here. She was done with pictures)

All my treasures!

Our black and white family picture!


We were blessed to have the opportunity to have these precious pictures taken of our sweet sweet Hannah.  I want to thank the NICU nurse who arrange to have the Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep Foundation to come it and take this pictures.  This was a free service to families who face the possiblity of losing there child.  Thank you to the photographer: Ron Williams!  What a blessing these pictures are to our family! 

Psalms 66:1-4
 1 Make a joyful shout to God, all the earth!
 2 Sing out the honor of His name;
         Make His praise glorious.
 3 Say to God,
         “How awesome are Your works!
         Through the greatness of Your power
         Your enemies shall submit themselves to You.
 4 All the earth shall worship You
         And sing praises to You;
         They shall sing praises to Your name.”

In Christ, Sandra Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment