Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Hannah's Looking Around: Day 16 (12/22/10)

The only picture that got taken today was on Martin's cell phone.  Martin is Hannah's biggest brother!

Hannah's weight: 4lbs 6oz (Michelle's scale)

Hannah is Looking Around

Hannah was so very cute today.  She was just looking looking looking around!  It was such a blessing so see her so content and looking around.  What a joy to my mother's heart to see my baby doing baby things.  She is such a peaceful and content baby.  What a joy she is!  Thank you Father God for my precious Hannah Grace! 

For some reason today, I did not take any pictures!  I can't believe that I forgot to do that. (well with the amount of sleep have been getting I guess there is a good reason!)  I had in my mind I would be taking pictures everyday.  I did this because we did not know for sure how long we would be blessed to have Hannah in our arms!  Well Martin Hannah's biggest brother came through for me.  He got his cell phone out and snapped a picture!  Thank you Martin! 
One of my very good friends sent us a package; actually it was a cooler.  Yes,  a cooler came by Federal Express!  In this cooler my friend ,Michelle, had sent our family a meal! She also sent some extra breast milk, so Hannah could have 100% breast milk and no formula.  She also sent us a baby scale. This scale was so I could weigh Hannah and feel the piece of mind that; Yes!  Hannah is growing.  What a blessing it was to have this scale!   Thank You, Michelle!

Hannah enjoyed her second bath tonight! She loved it once again!  I love seeing her lay in the bathtub and just totally enjoying her time in there!


Thank you to Dorie, Cheryl and Sean for your visit today.  Our visit truly means so much to us!

Isaiah 41:10
 Fear not, for I am with you;
      Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
      I will strengthen you,
      Yes, I will help you,
      I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.

In Christ (a servant for Him), Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)


No comments:

Post a Comment