Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Saturday, July 16, 2011

My Journal (remembering my pregnancy May/June 2010)

Hannah's very first ultrasound.  This was at about 14 week pregnant.  This was an ultrasound done before we knew she may be having problems.

My Journal (remembering my pregnancy May/June 2010)

Here is from my journal.  I wrote this as I remembered my pregnancy.  I wrote this a few weeks after Hannah went to be with Jesus.  I was so scared I'd forgot things so I made sure I wrote all I could remember down. I know my journal writings are a bit wild but I just want to share what my pencil wrote down at the time.  I plan to share more from my pregancy journal over the next couple months. 

Dear Hannah Grace,
Around Easter 2010, I found out I was pregnant once again with a new baby and that was you sweet girl!  I was so excited!  I had been thinking I was too old to have another baby.  I was 44 years old, but God did not think I was too old! I was  thrilled to be pregnant with you sweet girl!  You know you are baby #8 for our family!  Hannah Grace you were wanted from  the irst day of conception!  I loved being pregnant, I loved evvery minute.  Even though, I had morning sickness, even though I felt tired, even though I threw up everyday.  Did you know I craved grapefruit while I was pregnant with you?  Did you know I craved lemon juice too?  I even told God early on we'd take a special needs baby.  Wow!  At that time God was preparing my heart early on!!  I'm so thankful for you sweet Hannah!  God did not make a mistake! 
During my pregnancy I told people really early because I was so excited to be pregnant with you.  You were a true blessing from God.  I am so thankful God blessed us with one more child.  Thank you Jesus for sweet Hannah Grace!   I love you sweet baby forever!

Psalms 150
 1 Praise the LORD!     
         Praise God in His sanctuary;
         Praise Him in His mighty firmament!    
 2 Praise Him for His mighty acts;
         Praise Him according to His excellent greatness!    
 3 Praise Him with the sound of the trumpet;
         Praise Him with the lute and harp!
 4 Praise Him with the timbrel and dance;
         Praise Him with stringed instruments and flutes!
 5 Praise Him with loud cymbals;
         Praise Him with clashing cymbals!      
 6 Let everything that has breath praise the LORD.     
         Praise the LORD!

Love, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment