Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hannah's Under the Billi Lights Day 6 (12/12/10)

I love this picture of my hands cradling Hannah while she was under the lights

Hannah had a blood draw really early in the morning (actually it was on the middle of the night).  It showed her bilirubin was elevated so they needed to put her in the isolette and have the Billi Lights on her as much as possible.

In this precious picture you can see her birthmark really clearly.  I'm thankful for this picture so I can remember her birth mark.

Just another picture of Hannah. It amazing how her diaper and tubing glows!

After church the kids came to see Hannah. They were disappointed they would not be holding her today.

Heidi looking through the hole at Hannah.

Nathan and Valerie touching Hannah through the peek hole.  I just love seeing the lone my children have for their baby sister in these pictures.
Terri Lynn and Beppe looking and rubbing Hannah!  So sweet!

Hands loving on Hannah!

This picture is one of the kids favorite picture of Hannah. Her face was so cute as we opened up the peek hole and took this picture.  We just wanted to scope her up and hold her! 

Nathan was in awe of the lights.  My children learned alot about doctors, nurses, hospital stuff and machines.

I love her glowing!   and the extra hands loving on her!


Hannah's weight:  4lbs 0oz
Hannah's nurses:  Am: Krista,  Pm: Sarah

Hannah's Day Under the Lights
I am just going to give you a brief summary of today.  It was a more of a boring day as we did not get to hold Hannah much today.  Thankfully I did get to hold her while I fed her and pumped breast milk!
In the middle of the night (I had already gotten up and pumped milk for Hannah around 1pm) nurse Suzanne knocks on our door where we were sleeping.  Rick jumps out of bed and opens the door (a knock by a nurse in the middle of the night just didn't seem good news in my mind, I prayed right away!)
Well all the nurse had to say was your precious Hannah needed to be put under the Billi Lights so when you see her in the isolette don't worry.  Oh my God answered my prayer so quickly!  Thank You Lord!  Jaundice just seems so minor than what we have been facing!

Good News:  Hannah is off all IV's.  She is only on NG feeding which a pump  pumps breast milk into her tummy every 3 hours.  *Happy Dance*

I got to put the NG tube in for the first time!  How nervous I was!  I tried to put it down her left nostril but it would not go it.  So I had to go in the right nostril.  (So you will never see Hannah with a NG tube in her left nostril ever! We never ever got it in her left nostril!)

She pooped 8 diapers!  It is very good to be pooping so much so her bilirubin levels go down!

Hannah was very good and calm in the isolette.  I am thankful as I would be so hard as a mom so have my baby fussing in there and not being able to hold her. 

Thank you to Mr. K for your visit today!

Isaiah 41:10
 Fear not, for I am with you;
 Be not dismayed, for I am your God.
 I will strengthen you,
 Yes, I will help you,
  I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.’

With Love,  Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment