Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Hannah's Meets Dr.Levine Day 11 (12/17/10)

Early in the morning, before anyone got up, Hannah feeding on breast milk.  We went back to bed. 

When we got up again,  Terri Lynn had to have time with Hannah Grace her baby "didter"

Terri Lynn just loved holding Hannah,  The other kids loved holding Hannah also, (I just didn't as many pictures of them holding Hannah.  Martin told me his goal was  to hold Hannah everyday.

Here we go another "wonderful" picture of my feeding Hannah and pumping breast milk at the same time!

Nathan and Terri Lynn and Hannah watching TV.  They were like this while I was in the shower.  Nathan always wanted to hold Hannah while I took a shower.  He was so proud of himself!

Terri Lynn wanted a picture of her holding Hannah in the red chair.

Cassie helping me feed Hannah.  She was the one who really helped me with feeding Hannah.  She learned how to hook everything up and how to start the feeding pump. 

Terri Lynn helping me get dinner on the table.

Just a fun picture of Terri Lynn playing.

Hannah's weight:  4lbs 2oz
Hannah's length:  16 3/8in
Hannah Meets Dr. Levine
Today,  Hannah had a good day.  All her feedings went well.  Pumping breast milk went good but I still have not made enough milk for Hannah each day.  I pray my milk supply will increase.  I just really want Hannah to have as much breast milk as possible. 
Nathan had a well child check scheduled with Dr. Levine today but we changed his appointment from Nathan to Hannah.  It was more important for Hannah to come into see Dr. Levine than Nathan coming in for a well child check.  It exciting for me and Rick to show off Hannah to all the receptionist and the nurses and Dr. Levine.  I was not even sure we'd ever get to this point.  It was a blessing and an answer to prayer.   I was so excited to have Rick along to bring Hannah to her first Doctor appointment.  It was good for Rick and for me to be together for this appointment.  Dr. Levine was so happy to meet Hannah and be her Doctor.  He was her pediatrician.  He is all my children's pediatrician.  We all love Dr. Levine.  Anyway,  He checked Hannah over,  weighed her, listened to her heart for a long time, listened to her breathing, checked out her hips and checked over her whole body.  We again very kindly mentioned that we should have a plan for Hannah if she ever codes and stops breathing.  We could never answer these questions as we could not just let her go without trying to save her.  She is God's creation and we value her life as God would value her life.  Dr. Levine never pushed this question and was very respectful when we could not answer his questions
Thank you to Nancy and Wally for your visit.  It truly meant alot to us!

Genesis 1:26&27
 Then God said, “Let Us make man in Our image, according to Our likeness; let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, over all the earth and over every creeping thing that creeps on the earth", So God created man in His own image; in the image of God He created him; male and female He created them.

So thankful for you Hannah Grace, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment