Hannah Grace

Hannah Grace
Hannah Grace

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Home Nurse Comes to Visit & Hannah's First Outing Day 10 (12/16/10)

Hannah's first flowers Beppe and Pake bought these for Hannah

Grandma bought these for Hannah coming home.

Terri Lynn just so in love!

super close up!  I took a few of these super close up.  I wanted to remember every detail of Hannah.  I was always making sure I made treasure and memories of Hannah as we did not know how many days we'd be blessed with.

Anther one of my close ups!  She always was so peaceful.

Hannah's hook finger,  When she was born the only finger that really moved was this finger.  It only moved up and down in a hook.  The kids had alot of fun with the "hook finger" and we still have fun with the memory of her "hook finger"
Another one of my close ups

Hannah's weight:  4lbs 2 oz

Details of Day 10
Three special things happened today
1.  Hannah's home nurse came today.  She weighed Hannah.  She was amazed that Hannah came home so quickly.  She said Hannah was doing really well.  She listened to Hannah's heart and her lungs.  It felt good to me to have her come just to reassure me that I am doing a good job at home with Hannah.
2.  Rick and I took Hannah on her first outing.  Rick really wanted to take Hannah to his work to show her off.  We have done this with every child when they were born.  So why not do this with Hannah.  Rick's co-workers were so happy to see and meet Hannah.  It was so neat so see the" guys" holding her.  She looked so small in their arms.  It was so special to me to show her off and share her in the arms of our friends.  
3.  Hannah had her first bath at home.  I had to give her a sponge bath because her cord was still on.  I did a quick clean as I did not want her to get cold.  Of course, Terri Lynn, Nathan, Heidi, Valerie, and Cassie watched Hannah's sponge bath.  Hannah's sibling just loved her so much! 

I did not take many pictures today. But I have the memories of the special things we did with her.  

Psalms 127
  1 Unless the LORD builds the house,
         They labor in vain who build it;
         Unless the LORD guards the city,
         The watchman stays awake in vain.
 2 It is vain for you to rise up early,
         To sit up late,
         To eat the bread of sorrows;
         For so He gives His beloved sleep.       
 3 Behold, children are a heritage from the LORD,
         The fruit of the womb is a reward.
 4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior,
         So are the children of one’s youth.
 5 Happy is the man who has his quiver full of them;
         They shall not be ashamed,
         But shall speak with their enemies in the gate.
 
In Christ, Sandi Kwant (Hannah's mommy)

No comments:

Post a Comment